HomeSafe provides expert pest control services to homeowners and businesses! HomeSafe Inspection Services is licensed by the state of New Jersey (license # 90744B). All treatments are also performed by state licensed professionals. Ask about our lifetime policy on Termite and Carpenter Ant control.
Are You Selling Your Home?
- Inspect your home for termites and wood destroying insects.
- Confirm the presence of termites or wood destroying insects.
- If there is no visible evidence we will issue you a Certification for $125.00.
- If there are termites or W.D.I.’s we will treat the home on the spot.
- At completion we will issue the warranty, graph and certification you need to close.
We know what you need because it’s what we do. And we do it at the best price for you. If there is damage that needs repair we can do that as well. You have my guarantee. Rick Pettit, President
We will treat any size home up to 2,800 square feet for Termites whether you are selling or staying put for one low price!
$699.00 + tax
Call Now for Details 800-411-9774
(larger homes call for price)
We will treat your home with Termidor®,
the Colony Eliminator.
Nothing comes close to the effectiveness of Termidor®!
Includes a one-year Service Warranty.
Transferable to new owners at no charge!
Selling your home?
This treatment includes the Wood Destroying Insect Inspection Report (WDI Report) needed to close on your home.
There is no better defense against termites than a customized home treatment plan from HomeSafe. After a comprehensive inspection of your home, HomeSafe will prescribe a treatment method designed to help protect your biggest investment. HomeSafe bases its treatment techniques on your house’s specific construction type because we understand that every building is unique.
HomeSafe delivers the world’s best value in termite control. You’ll receive written specifications, customized diagrams and an inspection report after your consultation. And, if termites happen to return following your treatment, we promise to re-treat the problem area at no additional charge.
Subterranean termites live in colonies in the soil. They require moisture (not water) from the soil to survive, termites can tunnel hundreds of feet to reach feeding sites. To reach food above ground, they build mud tubes for travel to protect them from exposure to light, air and enemies. Termites are most active in the spring with swarming termites appearing in April and May.
Signs of Termites
Unless there are easily visible signs of active termite infestation, you probably won’t detect termites because they forage and hang out hidden from view. The most common way of detecting termites is the swarming of reproductive termites in the Spring, and their discarded wings. Not so obvious signs include wood that sounds hollow when tapped, and cracked or bubbling paint.
HomeSafe will inspect your home and determine the best course of treatment. Liquid treatments with Termidor® are the most effective means known to control termites. Termidor® not only stops termites, it kills them.
Termidor® eliminates the colony.
Liquid Defense System
- The Termidor® Liquid Defense System creates a treatment zone at key entry points around and through your house’s. Termidor® starts to work immediately.
- As termites tunnel through treated perimeter of the home, they pick up the treated soil which also attaches to their exteriors.
- The termites begin to die almost immediately as the termites spread the material to other termites, reducing the colony’s population until your home is termite-free.
Call now: 800-411-9774
HomeSafe Inspection Services
3070 Route 206, Columbus, NJ 08022
NJ Applicator Business License # 90744B